i'll be waiting at the door!
Leggoooo cocktails time!
2 weeks ago
2 weeks ago
Support Your Locals!Last Updated: May 18th, 2020
Midtown is OPEN for business! Yes! We have made it to Phase I! Some Midtown businesses are choosing to re-open for dine-in/in-store shopping at 50% capacity, while others are continuing curbside and takeout only. Below are a list of updates for your convenience.
Midtown Business Owners, this is not a comprehensive list, so please, feel free to share your business info in the comments below if you are not mentioned and we will add you to the weekly updated list.
Midtown diners,shoppers and salon clients, some friendly reminders about important state guidelines for Phase I:
1. Dining is by reservation only.
2. Bar areas will be closed off.
3. No walk-ins for hair and nail salons; by appointment only.
THANK YOU for continuing to support Midtown safely!!
1. Arario MidTown: Still Closed until further notice; continuing with Take-out, Curbside orders. You can even take Cocktails home!
2. Art Dogs and Grace: Now open! New hours: Monday-Saturday 10-7 Sunday 11-6
3. Bangkok Cuisine: Closed to safely prepare to re-open. Stay tuned for re-open date. 11am to 9pm Monday thru Saturday for take-out and curbside pick-up only! Closed on Sundays!
4. Batch Cupcakery Now Open! Monday - Saturday 10 AM - 8 PM
Sunday 10 AM - 6PM; Continuing Curbside and Delivery services.
5. Beefys Reno Reopen for outside seating only.
6. Calafuria Closed until further notice. Take out/curbside still available; now offering BBQ kits!
7. Craft Wine and Beer: Now Open! (shoppers only)
8. Fat Cat Bar & Grill: Now Open! “Dine In” customers from 11:30-10:00pm daily; Outside seating available;
9. food + drink: Still closed until further notice. Curbside/Take out still available.
10. Full Belly Deli-Midtown: Encouraging customers to
to order Take Out/Delivery
11. Great Full Gardens: Open for Dine-in; Customers encouraged to make reservations; Hours: 10am-8pm (Mon.-Fri) 8am-8pm(Sat.) 8am-2pm (Sun.)
12. Homegrown Gastropub Now open! Hours: Monday-Thursday 10am-Midnight Friday and Saturday 8am-2am and Sunday 8am-Midnight!
13. JoStella Coffee Company: Outside seating open. Still offering curbside/online ordering service.
14. Junkee Clothing Exchange & Antiques Now Open every day 11-7; 20% off festival wear;
15. Laughing Planet Cafe Reno: Open for delivery/take out only.
16. Mari Chuy's Mexican Kitchen: Now open! In-door and outdoor dining available.
17. The Melting Pot World Emporium & Smoke Shop Now Open! Hours: Noon to 6pm daily.
18. Michael's Deli Now Open for dine-in service
19. midtown eats Now open for dine-in service
20. MOO DANG Closed for dine-in, but On-line ordering;
curbside pickup available
21 Noble Pie Parlor - Midtown Reno Now open for dine-in
services; limited hours: Sun-Thurs 11am-10pm; Fri/Sat
22. Pizzava Closed for dine-in until further notice. Delivery,
curbside pick up and take-out still available.
23. Prude & Boujee Curbside pick up and online ordering with
shipping through the US. CLOSED for in-store
shopping until further notice.
24. Purposeful Living Healing Center Now open by appointment only.
25. Rum Sugar Lime Now offering bottled cocktail kits for curbside pick up; Closed Mondays. All orders placed AFTER 5pm Saturday and Sunday will be ready on Tuesday the following week.
26. Si Amigos Mexican Restaurant Now open for dine-in service; Curbside/Take Out still available. Hours: Mon-Thurs 11-8 Fri and Sat 11-9 Sun 11-7
27. Sundance Books and Music Now open; Curbside pick up and direct-to-home shopping still available; masks required for in-store shopping. .
28. Süp Re-open date coming soon! Curbside/Take Out available indefinitely.
29. Two Chicks Now open for dine-in services by reservation only.; Hours: 7am -2pm Outdoor seating available; curbside/grocery services available indefinitely.
30. The Vassar House Now Open! Check Facebook page for hours.
31. Wild Garlic Pizza & Pub: Stay tuned for re-open date coming soon! Curbside/delivery available indefinitely
#MidTownStrong #midtownreno #supportlocalreno #shoplocalreno ... See MoreSee Less
2 weeks ago
Let’s GO!!! ... See MoreSee Less
2 weeks ago
Can tell who's never been to Louisiana
No toothbrush ? Use baking soda and a washrag. Or a shotgun borebrush and Comet, if it was a really rough night.